BackupPC-users

[BackupPC-users] unable to excecute cgi

2008-04-13 10:00:49
Subject: [BackupPC-users] unable to excecute cgi
From: "Benedict simon" <simon AT kmun.gov DOT kw>
To: backuppc-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:16:38 +0300 (AST)

Dear All,

I have recently install backuppc and the daemon running fine
but when i access it through my browser after askin me for my username and
password i get the followin message

You don't have permission to access /BackupPC_Admin on this server.
where Backup_Admin is the cgi file

and my server error is

Options ExecCGI is off in this directory/var/www/cgi-bin/BackupPC_Admin

i have turned it on

<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlResponseHandler ModPerl::Registry
        PerlOptions +ParseHeaders
        Options +ExecCGI
        Order deny,allow
        Allow from all
        AllowOverride None
        AuthName "Backup Admin"
        AuthType Basic
        AuthUserFile /etc/httpd/.htpasswd
        Require valid-user
</Directory>

apprecite your help

simon

--
Network ADMIN

--
Network ADMIN

believed to be clean.

For additional commands, e-mail: users-help AT httpd.apache DOT org

--
Network ADMIN

believed to be clean.