Amanda-Users

[Amanda-users] Error backuping win server 2008

2009-06-16 16:10:05
Subject: [Amanda-users] Error backuping win server 2008
From: Degar <amanda-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 06:12:35 -0400
Hi all, first of all excuse me if my english is not good.

I´m new in amanda and im trying to make a backup of some folders from a Windows
2008 Server. I have an amanda server configured in a RHLE 4. And the ZManda
comunity client installed in the Win server. When I try to launch the backup it
doesn´t work. This is first message showing errors in log.

FAIL dumper server.domain.com "D:/Folder/Sbufolder" 20090616132709 0 [return
error code 260]
  sendbackup: start [server.domain.com:D:/Folder/Sbufolder level 0]
  sendbackup: info BACKUP=pkzip
  sendbackup: info RECOVER_CMD=Extract with zmanda windows client or unzip
program
  sendbackup: info end
  | Total bytes written: 188168161 (183757KiB, 47042040KiB/s)
  sendbackup: error [return error code 260]
  sendbackup: size 183757
  sendbackup: end

Could anyone help me please?

Thanks