Amanda-Users

Re: FSF AFTER FILEMARK patch

2009-05-19 13:20:55
Subject: Re: FSF AFTER FILEMARK patch
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:02:54 -0400
On Tuesday 19 May 2009, McGraw, Robert P wrote:
>FSF_AFTER_FILEMARK

According to the ChangeLog for the 2.6.2 snapshot I'm running, that was added
on 4-21.  Whether its in 2.6.1p1 I do not know.  For space reasons I rarely
keep more than about 10 of the previous snapshots here.

Did you get your src's from zmanda.com?  The right hand column is the
ChangeLog incremental, and that was also added into the 2.6.1p1 snapshot as of
amanda-2.6.1p1-20090421.tar.gz, but there are even newer versions there.  See
<http://www.zmanda.com/community-builds.php> for a full list.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Poverty begins at home.