Amanda-Users

Newbie question: binary packages

2009-04-10 09:28:46
Subject: Newbie question: binary packages
From: Abilio Carvalho <abilio.carvalho AT bbp DOT ch>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:35:45 +0200
Hi. I'm just starting to use amanda, and wanted to follow the basic
instructions on the website to get a first version up and running to
play with. However, I will eventually have to install it on an AIX
machine, for which no binary packages exist.

So my question, and I'm sorry in advance that the answer is probably
basic, is how I can find out which options I should use when
configuring and building the source packages on the AIX machine so
that it conforms completely to the options on the prebuilt packages.

Thank you

Abilio

This e-mail is strictly confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, any copying, distribution or any other use of this message
is prohibited and may be unlawful. In such case, please notify the
sender Immediately and destroy this e-mail.