Amanda-Users

Git repository moving

2009-04-09 16:37:42
Subject: Git repository moving
From: Nikolas Coukouma <atrus AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Amanda Hackers <amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org>, Amanda Users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:49:09 -0400
As part of the effort to make development more visible, I've moved the
mirror of the Subversion repository from nikolasco on GitHub to zmanda
on GitHub. This will let me expose development branches on my nikolasco
account, the way dustin has with the perltaper branch
  http://github.com/djmitche/amanda/tree/perltaper

This change requires that you update your git remotes. For example, to
update the 'origin' remote:
  git remote rm origin
  git remote add -f origin git://github.com/zmanda/amanda.git
You can list all remotes using
  git remote show

Cheers,
-Nikolas