Amanda-Users

debian upgrade to 2.5.2p1

2009-03-16 17:56:33
Subject: debian upgrade to 2.5.2p1
From: "Tim Johnson J." <tim AT earth.northwestern DOT edu>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 16:12:53 -0500 (CDT)

  I just upgraded from debian etch to lenny, with the upgrade
came an upgrade from amanda-server 2.5.1p1-2.1  to
amanda server 2.5.2p1-4.

  There were a few permissions issues that were noted in
bug reports. However there were errors when running amcheck
that I could not find any reason for in the log files for.
   The errors are as such :

selfcheck request failed: error sending REQ: send REQ to machine.name.here failed: Socket operation on non-socket

  I had read that this was an IP6 issue ???

 I was just upgrading to hope to use wildcards in the disklist.
If I need to recompile to use IP6 I might just downgrade...

Thanks in advance for any info.....