Amanda-Users

Re: release of amanda-2.6.1

2009-01-29 10:51:11
Subject: Re: release of amanda-2.6.1
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Charles Stroom <charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:44:15 -0500
Your diff contained two redundant lines (disttag, which is already set
on line 111 and dist, which is already set on 109), and set distver to
11 instead of 11.1.

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 4:41 AM, Charles Stroom
<charles AT stremen.xs4all DOT nl> wrote:
> error: /usr/src/packages/SPECS/amanda.spec:363: parseExpressionBoolean

 363 %if  %{disttag} == rhel && %{distver} == 3

On this line, it seems that rpm can't handle the "." in distver.  Just
to verify, can you alter your patch to re-add the ".1" in distver and
verify that the failure recurs?  If this is the case, we'll need to
adjust our numbering scheme (probably adopting the four-digit format
of suse_version).

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer