Amanda-Users

Re: only one slot recognized

2008-11-21 14:40:17
Subject: Re: only one slot recognized
From: Nicholas Brockner <nbrockne AT hamilton DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:35:50 -0500
Dustin,

Thanks. I guess it was working correctly after I added the firstslot and lastslot parameters, but the difference from amanda 2.5.X threw me off.

This is what I get when I have only 7 tapes loaded in a 16 tape autoloader (tapes in slots 10-16):

amtape: scanning all 16 slots in tape-changer rack:
slot  10: time X              label week1tape7
slot  11: time X              label week1tape6
slot  12: time X              label week1tape5
slot  13: time X              label week1tape4
slot  14: time X              label week1tape3
slot  15: time X              label week1tape2
slot  16: time X              label week1tape1
slot  10: time X              label week1tape7
slot  11: time X              label week1tape6
slot  12: time X              label week1tape5
slot  13: time X              label week1tape4
slot  14: time X              label week1tape3
slot  15: time X              label week1tape2
slot  16: time X              label week1tape1
slot  10: time X              label week1tape7
slot  11: time X              label week1tape6

Thanks everyone for the help.

-Nick

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Nicholas Brockner