Amanda-Users

Re: amrecover ignores --prefix

2008-11-07 06:52:35
Subject: Re: amrecover ignores --prefix
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Steven Backus <backus AT whimsy.med.utah DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 06:47:49 -0500
What are the other configure option?

Is it amrecover that use /usr/local or is it amindexd and amidxtaped? check you xinetd config to be sure you run the amandad in /local/...

Jean-Louis

Steven Backus wrote:
  I'm doing a trial installation of amanda and don't want to mess
up my regular install, so I compiled with --prefix=/local.
Regardless of this, amrecover is still looking for my config files
in /usr/local/etc/amanda/<config> instead of /local/etc/amanda/<config>.
Is this expected behavior, a bug or ?  I'm using amanda-2.6.0p2.

Steve