Amanda-Users

Re: Compiling Amanda on Slackware client

2008-10-13 04:52:57
Subject: Re: Compiling Amanda on Slackware client
From: Marc Muehlfeld <Marc.Muehlfeld AT medizinische-genetik DOT de>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:48:10 +0200
Hello.

I'm sure, the list users read your mail from last friday. So no need to start a new thread.

Prashant Ramhit schrieb:
If possible, can someone send me some steps to compile a client on Slackware 12.1 or send me the URL to compile a client from source.

Have you tried:

# configure
# make
# make install

And if yes, what were the problems? Which version you tried to compile? Send compile error logs,...

Regards
Marc

--
Marc Muehlfeld (Leitung IT)
Zentrum fuer Humangenetik und Laboratoriumsmedizin Dr. Klein und Dr. Rost