Amanda-Users

Re: build 2.6.0p2 error, Solaris platform

2008-10-06 17:30:45
Subject: Re: build 2.6.0p2 error, Solaris platform
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Brian Cuttler" <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 16:51:13 -0400
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 3:51 PM, Brian Cuttler <brian AT wadsworth DOT org>
wrote:
> Checking the amanda archives, I see the error can be misleading
> so I checked carefully the config.log file.

Quite confusing.  config.log has a section of what are clearly log
messages, followed by the variables and #define's that you've quoted
in your email.  The last few pages of log messages should give you a
better idea of what's gone wrong.  Usually, it's a linking problem
that didn't get detected earlier.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer