Amanda-Users

Re: [Amanda-users] Amanda 2.6.0p2 + S3 results in cURL errors

2008-09-23 14:04:25
Subject: Re: [Amanda-users] Amanda 2.6.0p2 + S3 results in cURL errors
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:50:04 -0400
On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Dustin J. Mitchell <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
wrote:
> Oh, dear -- the sourceforge bug tracker is completely unused these
> days.  If there are others on the list who have submitted things to
> the sourceforge tracker, please post to the list.  I should find a way
> to hide that tracker.

As I commented on that tracker item, the fix is now in trunk at r1293.
 I wrote a test script to write a lot of small blocks, and observed
that it broke on trunk, and works with this patch applied.

I don't know right now whether this will go into a 2.6.0p3 or just 2.6.1.

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer
http://www.zmanda.com