Amanda-Users

Re: Testing for Amanda-2.6.0p2

2008-08-05 15:09:43
Subject: Re: Testing for Amanda-2.6.0p2
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: "Gene Heskett" <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:02:50 -0400
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 2:50 PM, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
wrote:
> Running it every night Dustin & the only wart is the reported compression in
> the emailed report, that is generally completely bogus.  I have posted about
> it, but no one replied AFAIK.

OK, my apologies for not getting back to this earlier.  This is
definitely a bug, introduced in another fix to amreport.  I think I
have a fix to it, but I want to run it by Jean-Louis before committing
it.  Whatever happens, we'll fix it for 2.6.0p2.

Anyone else have 2.6.0 bugs to report?

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer