Amanda-Users

Re: Day '31' out of range 1..30 at /usr/sbin/amstatus line 1148

2008-06-04 14:14:26
Subject: Re: Day '31' out of range 1..30 at /usr/sbin/amstatus line 1148
From: Dominik Schips <dominik AT s235 DOT de>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 20:07:07 +0200
Hello Jean-Louis,

Am Mittwoch, den 04.06.2008, 09:34 -0400 schrieb Jean-Louis Martineau:
> A bug in amstatus should not prevent your backup to run correctly.
> Changing amdump.1 can't help to start a backup run (amdump).
> Your backup should run correctly even if amstatus crash.
>
> Can you send me a copy of the bogus amdump.1 file? I would like to look
> at it.

I have to check if I can do this. Amanda is running on a customer server
I administer so I have to check the file for any critical customer
information before I can send it to you.

> Which locale are you using?

At the moment I don't have access to the system. Tomorrow I send the
status of the amanda run I started today after the little change on the
amdump.1 file.

So more information tomorrow.

Thanks,

Dominik