Amanda-Users

Fwd: Interesting Software comparison site

2008-03-07 13:40:43
Subject: Fwd: Interesting Software comparison site
From: Chris Hoogendyk <hoogendyk AT bio.umass DOT edu>
To: AMANDA users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>, AMANDA hackers <amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:21:44 -0500
Replace "bacula" with "amanda" in the links below, and you will see very brief descriptions of "comparable" packages with random ratings supplied by viewers. I'm not sure how to update their description other than by supplying comments along with ratings. I added my own, but don't see them coming back around yet.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
  O__  ---- Systems Administrator
(*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center