Amanda-Users

Re: Can't open tapedev

2008-01-28 13:25:18
Subject: Re: Can't open tapedev
From: Steve Newcomb <srn AT coolheads DOT com>
To: Tony van der Hoff <tony AT vanderhoff DOT org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:15:37 -0500
How do I get off this list?

--

-- Steve

Steven R. Newcomb, Consultant
Coolheads Consulting

Co-editor, Topic Maps International Standard (ISO/IEC 13250)
Co-editor, draft Topic Maps -- Reference Model (ISO/IEC 13250-5)

srn AT coolheads DOT com
http://www.coolheads.com

direct: +1 910 363 4032
main:   +1 910 363 4033
fax:    +1 910 454 8461

268 Bonnet Way
Southport, North Carolina 28461 USA

(This communication is not private.  Since the destruction of the 1978
Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act by the U.S. Congress on August
5, 2007, no electronic communications of innocent citizens are exempt
from unsupervised and unwarranted inspection by the U.S. government.)