Amanda-Users

amanda non interactive or automated restore/recover

2008-01-03 00:09:59
Subject: amanda non interactive or automated restore/recover
From: fedora <zuki AT abamon DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:02:40 -0800 (PST)
Hi guys,

Every end of month I have to recover databases to burn it into DVD. The
command that I used is amrecover. For amrecover I have to give an input so
that amanda can recover databases (interactive). It will be wasting my time
to recover one by one for the clients and I have to wait until all finished.
I have to setdate, sethost, setdisk and so on. Is there any specific amanda
commands that will run restore or recover when we call the function in
crontab automatically (non interactive)? Just my 2 cents.