Amanda-Users

Re: amreport analysis

2007-12-17 11:13:46
Subject: Re: amreport analysis
From: Tom Herrera <therrera AT nvisia DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 08:02:53 -0800 (PST)
Just a quick note to say thanx for the suggestions, and that I'm working on
them.

I have a question which I think is more Linux than Amanda, but it's
affecting Amanda.  On one of the servers I receive the amreport via email
just fine, but on the other I have to manually request it to run.  I checked
the crontab stuff and it seems to be in there okay.  Anyone have a
suggestion on where I should look to clear this up?