Amanda-Users

Re: "New Development in Amanda" poster available

2007-11-12 19:19:37
Subject: Re: "New Development in Amanda" poster available
From: Chris Hoogendyk <hoogendyk AT bio.umass DOT edu>
To: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:10:39 -0500

Dustin J. Mitchell wrote:
The poster I'll be presenting at LISA is online at
  http://www.zmanda.com/pdf/the-new-amanda.pdf
If you're at LISA, please do stop by and take a look at the real thing :)

Dustin

P.S. If anyone would like a copy of the Amanda logo in SVG format, let me know.

Awesome poster, Dustin.

Knock 'em out.

If I can get the gate keeper of our poster printer to let me, I'll print out a copy and put it up in my office. Not that I'll get a huge audience, but, hey, it'll be cool. Normally, people have to pony up $5/sqr ft for glossy color posters, so I may have to make do with a significantly smaller (11x17) non glossy color laser print.

Chris Hoogendyk

-
  O__  ---- Systems Administrator
(*) \(*) -- 140 Morrill Science Center