Amanda-Users

See you at LISA'07?

2007-11-06 14:34:12
Subject: See you at LISA'07?
From: "Dustin J. Mitchell" <dustin AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>, "Amanda Hackers List" <amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 13:26:19 -0600
I'll be hosting a BoF, presenting a WiP, and showing a poster at the
upcoming LISA'07 in Dallas.

The BoF is November 14th at 7pm in Reunion G, and will be an open
discussion of Amanda's development, and whatever else comes up.

The poster will be on display for most of the conference, but I will
be in attendance November 14, 6:30–6:55pm and November 15,
5:30–6:30pm.  The poster is a general overview of all of the new
development in Amanda.  I'm having a hard time fitting it all in!

The WiP will be November 16th sometime from 2pm-3:30pm in Reunion AB.
I'll be talking about the Perl interfaces that we're building (we'll
be posting working code soon).

I'd love to meet any of you, if you'll be in Dallas.  Please stop by
or drop me a line!

Dustin

--
Storage Software Engineer