Amanda-Users

Re: MySQL Integrity

2007-11-01 04:11:02
Subject: Re: MySQL Integrity
From: fedora <zuki AT abamon DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 01:02:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Marc,

I have to open this case back :-D. I found in ur script got this line:
mysqldump -u $MYSQLUSER -p$MYSQLPASSWD $DB -e -a -c --add-drop-table
--add-locks -F -l > "$TMPDIR/db_exports/$DB.sql"

May I know if I dont want to lock all tables ( -l )and around insert
statement ( --add-locks ), can I remove those options?. It is because all my
databases should not be locked for all times even a few seconds and it is
always update.