Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda and Exabyte Magnum 224 with additional tape magazine: mtx needs more time

2007-10-16 23:04:51
Subject: Re: Amanda and Exabyte Magnum 224 with additional tape magazine: mtx needs more time
From: FL <lengyel AT gmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 22:59:33 -0400
I'll answer my own question (as I am now the pre-eminent expert on
this matter): apparently the Exabyte needed a firmware upgrade
(version C224 on this page:
http://www.exabyte.com/support/online/downloads/downloads.cfm?did=1781&prod_id=681).
. No changes to changer.conf were needed.

FL

AMANDA: undermining commercial backup system hegemony one tape drive at a time.