Amanda-Users

Re: misformatted output of "amadmin balance"

2007-07-03 09:45:47
Subject: Re: misformatted output of "amadmin balance"
From: "Mangala Gunadasa" <mgunadas AT montefiore DOT org>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 09:22:16 -0400
Greetings,

We have been using Amanda for 7 years to backup 15 servers(AIX and SUN). It works perfectly. We asked to do backup encryption of one of the File Systems. Do we need to install a new package?. We use gpg encryption for other purpose. Ho to integrate it to Amanda?. Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Mangala Gunadasa
EHIT/Montefiore Medical Center

>>> "Stefan G. Weichinger" <sgw AT amanda DOT org> 07/02 5:18 PM >>>

Greets, amanda-users and -hackers,
does anyone know how to get properly formatted output from

# amadmin daily balance

due-date  #fs    orig MB     out MB   balance
7/02 Mon   16 85542 62735   +339.6%
7/03 Tue    2 14319 2546    -82.2%
7/04 Wed    0 0 0      ---
7/05 Thu   20 45645 27801    +94.8%
7/06 Fri   15 82366 54334   +280.8%

[...]

The columns aren't in line, maybe someone knows a fix.
Example taken from a amanda server running 2.5.1p3.

Greets, Stefan