Amanda-Users

Re: Improving community participation in Amanda release process

2007-05-22 15:53:58
Subject: Re: Improving community participation in Amanda release process
From: Charles Sprickman <spork AT bway DOT net>
To: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 15:20:35 -0400 (EDT)
On Tue, 22 May 2007, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:

Hello,

Several people have expressed an interest in helping to test and/or support the environments in which they are knowledgeable. After discussion with some other developers and Zmanda folks, We would like to formalize this process a bit. Here's the proposal:

What are your thoughts?  Will you pitch in?

I can offer VMs for tinderbox builds on FreeBSD 4.11 + 6.2, NetBSD and OpenBSD.

Charles

Jean-Louis