Amanda-Users

Re: amanda-client version

2007-05-10 19:08:05
Subject: Re: amanda-client version
From: Frank Smith <fsmith AT hoovers DOT com>
To: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 14:59:14 -0500
Paddy Sreenivasan wrote:
> You can also use amadmin xx version

That only works on the server.  If '--without-server' was used to
build the software for some of your clients, there won't be an
amadmin command to run, so you have to check the *.debug files.

--
Frank Smith                                      fsmith AT hoovers DOT com
Sr. Systems Administrator                       Voice: 512-374-4673