Amanda-Users

Re: amrestore with disk with spaces in name

2007-04-26 10:07:12
Subject: Re: amrestore with disk with spaces in name
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Michael Keightley <keightleym AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:05:52 -0400
Michael,

This bug is already fix in the latest 2.5.1p3 snapshot.
You can download it from http://www.zmanda.com/community-builds.php

The snapshot have many bugs fixed since the release of 2.5.1p3.

Jean-Louis

Michael Keightley wrote:
I am trying to use amrecover with with directory names in the disklist
file which
contain spaces.  Having no joy, e.g. with a test setup:

% cat disklist
myhost           "/opt/test directory"                comp-user-tar

% amrecover testset
AMRECOVER Version 2.5.1p3. Contacting server on myhost ...
220 myhost AMANDA index server (2.5.1p3) ready.
Setting restore date to today (2007-04-26)
200 Working date set to 2007-04-26.
200 Config set to testset.
200 Dump host set to myhost.
Use the setdisk command to choose dump disk to recover

amrecover> listdisk
200- List of disk for host myhost
201- "/opt/test directory"

mrecover> setdisk "/opt/test directory"
501 Disk myhost:"\"/opt/test directory\"" is not in your disklist.

Any idea how to fix this? Problem is lots of Windows folders that we want
to add to the disklist contain spaces.

Michael