Amanda-Users

Re: post-upgrade, multiple errors

2007-04-02 08:43:38
Subject: Re: post-upgrade, multiple errors
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Charles Sprickman <spork AT bway DOT net>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 08:33:32 -0400
Charles,

amdump can't write to your /var/db/amanda sub-directories?
That's the problem you must  fix.

Did amcheck succeed?
How do you run amdump? which user run it?
Could you run it on the command line? Do you have the same problem?

/var/db/amanda is a local filesystem or nfs mounted?

ls -ald /var
ls -ald /var/db
ls -ald /var/db/amanda
du /var/db/amanda