Amanda-Users

beware of 2.6.21-rc2

2007-03-02 01:51:07
Subject: beware of 2.6.21-rc2
From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 01:41:54 -0500
Somethings gone all aglay tonight, the backup only got 3 dle's, but was
over 11GB, which ran over my tapetype setting so amanda quit.
The only thing different was a reboot to 2.6.21-rc2.

I'm backing up to 2.6.20-ck1 right now. 21-rc2 has other problems, like
horrible scheduling lags, 30 seconds or more at times.

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
message by Gene Heskett are: