Amanda-Users

Re: Release of amanda-2.5.1p2

2006-11-10 11:21:32
Subject: Re: Release of amanda-2.5.1p2
From: Fabio Corazza <fabio AT newbay DOT com>
To: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:13:15 +0000
Paddy Sreenivasan wrote:
> Giuseppe, Fabio,
>
> We will build 64bit versions of the RPMs and make them available soon.
>
> Can you please provide information on why you need 64 bit version of
> Amanda?

I build my servers with x86_64 packages only, so that's why I need 64bit
versions. Actually I was modifying the spec file from the source RPM and
get my packages built, but if that could be done directly by the
upstream vendor it would be appreciated.

Thanks for the work of packaging.

--
Fabio Corazza - Engineering
NewBay Software, Ltd.