Amanda-Users

Re: amanda-2.5.0p2-1.src.rpm

2006-11-08 15:11:52
Subject: Re: amanda-2.5.0p2-1.src.rpm
From: James Wilson <jwilson AT transolutions DOT net>
To: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy AT zmanda DOT com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:58:20 -0600
Can you point me to some examples on building from source rpm?

Paddy Sreenivasan wrote:
James,

libamclient-2.5.0p2.so should be installed in /usr/lib directory and
is part of the binary
rpm. Source rpm (amanda-2.5.0p2-1.src.rpm) will not contain the
libamclient library.
You have to build the source rpm to get the libamclient library.

Thanks,
Paddy