Amanda-Users

Re: using multiple tape drives in the same jukebox in parallel

2006-11-04 08:07:20
Subject: Re: using multiple tape drives in the same jukebox in parallel
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Brett Marlowe <brett.marlowe AT clickcommerce DOT com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:58:45 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 at 5:58pm, Brett Marlowe wrote

I'm looking for information on using both tape drives in a jukebox in parallel. I don't seem to able to come up with the right combination of terms to find it the FAQ. Any pointers I can get would be greatly appreciated.

With only one config, you're pretty much limited to a RAIT setup. If that's not what you're after, just run 2 configs simultaneously, one pointed at each tape drive.

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering