Amanda-Users

Re: udp packet trucation with planner and sendsize

2006-10-13 11:36:31
Subject: Re: udp packet trucation with planner and sendsize
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Mike Coyne <Mike.Coyne AT PACCAR DOT com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:27:25 -0400
Mike,

The patch is not required with amanda 2.5.1

Could you send me the amandad.<timestamp>.debug file and the sendsize.<timestamp>.debug file

Jean-Louis

Mike Coyne wrote:

I am currently working with amanda2.5.1-p1 on a HPUX 11.11 machine. I seem to be getting my packets truncated to about 1024 bytes or so between the planner and the sendsize routine. This is much less than the 32768 byte limits mentioned in other posts. I may be having a problem with the code that splits up the packets , mentioned in a previous post there is a diff/patch that sets the max size to 65535 . Where can I get this patch?