Amanda-Users

Re: Got another odd one here...

2006-10-08 03:16:24
Subject: Re: Got another odd one here...
From: Michael Loftis <mloftis AT wgops DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>, amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 01:10:02 -0600

--On October 8, 2006 2:44:51 AM -0400 Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net> wrote:

I do see one item I need to fix, but its not effected it in several
months, and thats the name ps reports vs the name of the script.

Since its hung, its not going to hurt if I reboot, and let things reset,
I'm going to be gone for 10 days or so.

It should timeout on it's own in #ofDLEs*(someConfigValICan'tRemember) seconds on it's own if (assuming) coyote there didn't get it's estimate packets somehow. If you reboot the backup host make sure you run amcleanup <CONFIGNAME> or you'll have a stuck amanda instance.