Amanda-Users

Re: Amanda use subversion for newer development

2006-09-12 11:48:29
Subject: Re: Amanda use subversion for newer development
From: Jean-Louis Martineau <martineau AT zmanda DOT com>
To: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett AT verizon DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 11:41:54 -0400
Gene Heskett wrote:
On Tuesday 12 September 2006 09:30, Jean-Louis Martineau wrote:
Hi,

Amanda development will now use subversion instead of CVS.
Fix for 2.5.1 are still done with CVS in the amanda-251-branch branch.
Newer development that will lead to 2.5.2 are done with subversion.
You can checkout the latest development with:
   svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/amanda/amanda/trunk

Jean-Louis

Do we still get the snapshots from your web page at umontreal?

yes, I will continue to build the snapshot

Jean-Louis