Amanda-Users

RE: Windows domains...

2006-08-30 14:11:40
Subject: RE: Windows domains...
From: "Gordon J. Mills III" <Gordon.Mills AT usa DOT net>
To: "'John Clement'" <john.clement AT readingroom DOT com>, <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:01:41 -0500
I am using a domain user with success. However, my amandapass entries look
like your #2 entry below. Basically:

//servername/d$ user%password NETBIOSDOMAINNAME

I'm not sure what to tell you to try, but I wanted to let you know I have it
working. :-)
Is the domain user a Domain Admin?

Regards,
Gordon