Amanda-Users

Re: One backup server for two subnets

2006-07-13 15:22:25
Subject: Re: One backup server for two subnets
From: Joshua Baker-LePain <jlb17 AT duke DOT edu>
To: Ronald Vincent Vazquez <rvazquez AT ctcministries DOT org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:17:41 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 at 3:06pm, Ronald Vincent Vazquez wrote

I have been searching the web for a while now and haven't been able to
find an answer.  Is it possible to set one backup server to handle two
different subnets?  The backup server is ready to go, two configured NICs.

Any guidance on this issue would be great.

Sure. Is 1 NIC on each subnet? I *did* have an issue once backing up across subnets. Well, I didn't, but the router sure didn't like it much...

--
Joshua Baker-LePain
Department of Biomedical Engineering