Amanda-Users

Need tech review of new amanda chapter

2006-05-29 03:23:14
Subject: Need tech review of new amanda chapter
From: "Curtis Preston" <cpreston AT glasshouse DOT com>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 03:11:49 -0400

Hello, Amanda Users!

You may remember the book Unix Backup & Recovery from a few years ago, and the Amanda chapter we had in it.

The chapter has been completely rewritten for the new edition, and I need two tech reviewers who can review it for me.  I’m looking for people that know Amanda well.  It’s a 27 page chapter, and we’re looking to get it edited in about a week’s time.

You’ll receive an autographed copy of the book in return for you efforts, and you’ll be mentioned in the acknowledgements section as well.

Any takers?