Amanda-Users

Backup

2006-04-20 11:59:12
Subject: Backup
From: "Stefano Manzi" <milanwinner AT email DOT it>
To: <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:53:33 +0200
Hi folks, from an Italian blind user of Linux and Amanda.
My first problem with Amanda is tomake backups on ordinary hard/floppy/CD drive, instead of tapes, since my computer doesn't have a tape drive.
Would someone indicate me the procedure, or also attach the config files or the lines to modify in amanda.conf and/or disklist?
I will be very grateful, because if I'm able to solve this problem, then there will be a second question to ask in this list.
Many greetings from Stefano