Amanda-Users

Dump results missing from report?

2006-04-16 15:47:56
Subject: Dump results missing from report?
From: George <gmangeo AT gmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:44:32 -0400
I recently set up an amanda (2.4.3-4) server servicing two amanda clients, all running RHES 3.0 Linux. For both clients, I chose to use GNU Tar (1.13.25) to backup partitions vice dump. Everything works quite well, but I'm used to seeing a dump summary in the emailed report from other amanda environments I've set up. The reports I'm getting from the amanda server lack the detailed dump summary showing all the hosts:partitions, compression stats, etc. Is this symptomatic of this particular build of amanda (I've been using 2.4.2 exclusively in the past). If not, is there a setting I've missed somewhere? Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.

George