Amanda-Users

RE: Amanda 2.5.0 - using multiple holding disks and spanning tapes

2006-04-04 08:26:46
Subject: RE: Amanda 2.5.0 - using multiple holding disks and spanning tapes
From: "Paul Haldane" <Paul.Haldane AT newcastle.ac DOT uk>
To: "'amanda-users'" <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 13:19:40 +0100

That's great - just finished the amflush.  Dump correctly split into chunks and
spread across two tapes.

Now just need to work out why three (out of 70) of the Amanda clients don't
want to talk to the new version of the server but I should be able to sort that
one out for myself.

Thanks for all the help.

Paul