Amanda-Users

amdump/amcheck disconnect

2006-04-01 19:48:47
Subject: amdump/amcheck disconnect
From: Glenn English <ghe AT slsware DOT com>
To: amanda users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:36:23 -0700
amcheck has begun saying it can't access some DLEs (permissions), but amdump
claims to have backed them up, and amverify says they're OK.

All the DLEs are in one partition of a disk -- the other partition gives no
trouble, but amcheck can't access any directories in this partition. The
owner, group, and permissions are the same as other directories that amcheck
doesn't complain about.

I have a feeling this is going to be a "Duh!", but I haven't been able to
figure it out. Can anyone shed any light?

--
Glenn English
ghe AT slsware DOT com