Amanda-Users

Re: amtape update issue

2006-03-24 21:25:06
Subject: Re: amtape update issue
From: "Brian Anderson" <rhinomlbox AT hotmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:19:57 -0700
I was just trying to make sure it was not a issue with my configuration. If it is an issue with the code dose anyone no if it has been resolved in a more receint release?
Thanks,
Brian

From Jon's email:
Not clear on what you mean.  Doesn't your changer config
file say the first slot to use is 28 and the last slot 34?

If you mean why does the message "scanning all 34 slots" not
say "scanning all 7 slots", then that could be an oversight
in the coding which probably just prints the last slot number
but probably should print (1 + last - first).

If that is what you mean, perhaps file a defect report.