Amanda-Users

Amanda BoF Sessions in India (Pune and New Delhi)

2006-01-23 01:27:32
Subject: Amanda BoF Sessions in India (Pune and New Delhi)
From: Chander Kant <ck AT zmanda DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:04:03 -0800

Hi,

I am arranging couple of Amanda Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) sessions in India. I cordially invite all Amanda users and developers (current and prospective) to join me for these informal brainstorming sessions:

Pune: February 4th. 2PM.
Location: http://gnunify.sicsr.ac.in/reach.php

New Delhi : February 9th. 5PM.
Location: http://www.linuxasia.net/venue/

I will also be presenting on Amanda during the GNUnify'06 and LinuxAsia'06 conferences. It will be great if you are able to attend these presentations as well.

Please send me an email if you are interested in joining above BoF sessions. I will notify you on the exact location (room etc.) once I have determined the approx. number of people who will be joining us.

Thanks,
Chander
ck AT zmanda DOT com
http://www.zmanda.com/