Amanda-Users

Amanda bug tracker on sourceforge.net

2005-09-26 22:00:54
Subject: Amanda bug tracker on sourceforge.net
From: Paddy Sreenivasan <paddy.sreenivasan AT gmail DOT com>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org, amanda-hackers AT amanda DOT org
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:50:56 -0700
I have added following bug categories and bug groups to
http://sourceforge.net/projects/amanda bug tracker (Click on
"Bugs").

Bug Categories:

planner,
amdump
amrecover,
amplot,
amcheck,
amandad
dump,
gnu-tar,
samba/Windows,
Amanda index,
amstatus,
amlabel,
tape storage,
configuration,
installation,
build/configure,
documentation

Bug groups
v2.4.5
v2.5
pre-v2.4.5

Please contact me if more groups and categories have to be added.  Currently,
none of the categories are auto-assigned to developers. If someone is interested in
being auto-assigned as a developer, please contact me.

Please feel free to submit issues found with Amanda as bugs.  To submit bugs,
you will have to login as a sourceforge.net user. This facility will
help us track the bugs in amanda releases and fixes. Please provide a
good description of the bug including the OS platform and configuration.

Thanks,
Paddy