Amanda-Users

Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner

2005-06-30 09:27:02
Subject: Re: driver: WARNING: got empty schedule from planner
From: "khalid maqsudi" <khalid7621 AT hotmail DOT com>
To: "Paul Bijnens" <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>, <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 09:07:52 -0400
Hi,

I was the one who asked the original question in the link below.  I've
compiled it using gcc 3 and even compiled 2.4.4p4 but I am getting the same
error.  the amanda host and client are the same machine.  I was not able
figure out how to correct this.  My amanda project was put on hold because
of this.

# khalid/