Amanda-Users

Re: dump larger than tape, 2862305 KB, but cannot incremental dump new disk

2005-06-17 08:13:03
Subject: Re: dump larger than tape, 2862305 KB, but cannot incremental dump new disk
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Paul Bijnens <paul.bijnens AT xplanation DOT com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:58:19 +0100
Hi again

The reason to reset as I only left the correct tapetype that was
produced using amtapetype and thus commented out the remainder and I got
this error below

"/etc/amanda/DailySet1/amanda.conf", line 79: tapetype HP-DAT not
defined

So I assume that it's still assuming the previous tapetype and thus I am
unable to backup.

Cheers

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator