Amanda-Users

amcheck issue

2005-05-23 08:45:56
Subject: amcheck issue
From: Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator <chuck AT smtl.co DOT uk>
To: Amanda List <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:22:16 +0100
Hi Again

I have managed to get readlines libraries seen by my ./configure.

Thus can someone post the chown details for planner,dumper and amcheck.

Amanda Tape Server Host Check
-----------------------------
WARNING: program /local/sw/amanda/bckup/libexec/planner: not setuid-root
WARNING: program /local/sw/amanda/bckup/libexec/dumper: not setuid-root
WARNING: program /local/sw/amanda/bckup/sbin/amcheck: not setuid-root
Holding disk /dumps/amanda: 136764684 kB disk space available, that's
plenty
ERROR: cannot overwrite active tape DailySet101
       (expecting a new tape)
NOTE: skipping tape-writable test
NOTE: info dir /var/lib/amanda/DailySet1/curinfo: does not exist
NOTE: it will be created on the next run.
NOTE: index dir /var/lib/amanda/DailySet1/index: does not exist
NOTE: it will be created on the next run.
Server check took 0.012 seconds

Amanda Backup Client Hosts Check
ERROR: server.domain.co.uk: [host server.domian.co.uk: port 32769 not
secure]
Client check: 1 host checked in 0.012 seconds, 1 problem found