Amanda-Users

Are Your Customers Asking for a Bi Weekly Program?

2005-03-17 13:52:19
Subject: Are Your Customers Asking for a Bi Weekly Program?
From: "warrenc AT mortgagesaver DOT com" <warrenc AT mortgagesaver DOT com>
To: <amanda.org.amanda-users-list AT omniscient DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:45:26 -0800

ADD A BI-WEEKLY OPTION TO ANY LOAN THAT YOU ARE CURRENTLY CLOSING!

The Mortgage Saver Bi-Weekly Broker Program allows you to market the Bi-Weekly Payment Program directly to your customer base. The program is designed to help originators achieve more fee income and potentially increase the number of loans they do monthly. We offer comprehensive training and custom marketing materials that will prove beneficial to your business.

Whether you use email, mail or a courtesy phone call, your borrowers will be thrilled to hear how you are able to save them thousands of dollars. Adding the Mortgage Saver Bi-Weekly Program makes any loan look more attractive. When used as the "interest rate eliminator" your prospect will be more receptive to your loan programs.

Mortgage Saver shows you how to use the 3 Key Benefits to empower your business.

Please Click Here to find more information about our program or email us at:
Biweeklyprogram AT MortgageSaver DOT com

To no longer receive messages from us please send an email with REMOVE in the subject line to: warrenc AT mortgagesaver DOT com

  • Saves thousands in interest

  • Pays off mortgage years faster

  • Low net effective interest rate

  • Money back guarantee