Amanda-Users

Re: Testing

2004-12-17 16:59:21
Subject: Re: Testing
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users <amanda-users AT amanda DOT org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:52:15 +0100
Hi, Jim,

on Donnerstag, 09. Dezember 2004 at 19:18 you wrote to amanda-users:

JS> Sorry for the noise, but actually I haven't had any noise from the
JS> amanda-users list in a while and was sending this as a test to see if I
JS> have a mail config problem

Yep, same with me.

I noticed today (December, 16th) that I had not received any messages
from amanda-users since Dec., 1st.

I reply to this to somehow confirm your experience.

I contacted the postmaster and after he started debugging I received
mails again.

-- And I thought that all amanda-users were quietly happy before xmas,
enjoying successful backups done by AMANDA ;-))

--
best regards,
Stefan

Stefan G. Weichinger