Amanda-Users

Re: multi-line columnspec?

2004-11-19 18:16:57
Subject: Re: multi-line columnspec?
From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <monitor AT oops.co DOT at>
To: amanda-users AT amanda DOT org
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 00:06:25 +0100
Hi, Narada,

on Freitag, 19. November 2004 at 22:55 you wrote to amanda-users:

NH> I did not see a description of the displayunit keyword in the Amanda man
NH> pages, so I took a guess and added "displayunit mbytes" as a line in my
NH> amanda.conf.

If you checkout the current amanda-245-branch you can find a note
inside the amanda-manpage ( "man 8 amanda" after you have installed
AMANDA).

Set

displayunit "k"

in amanda.conf to get the default,

displayunit "m"

to get values in megabytes.

Valid values are

displayunit "k|m|g|t"

(kilo | mega | giga | tera)

Please note that this parameter is not yet available in the
2.4.4p4-release (I noticed that you tried this with 2.4.5b1, this note
is for the thousands of users digging through the archives looking for
precious answers ;-) ).

--
best regards,
Stefan